- Entry fee: $40 until September 15th, then $50
- Over $5,000 in cash and prizes
- The first 40 fully registered guitar players will be selected to play in the tournament, 20 in each region.
- A house band (drums and bass) will be provided.
Style of blues and the key will be selected randomly on stage (e.g., straight shuffle, boogie, slow Blues - major key, slow blues - Minor key, etc.) by one of the contestants using a spin of the wheel or another method to be determined.
- All blues will be in a 1-4-5 format, regardless of style pulled.
Rock, paper, scissors between the two contestants will determine who solos first.
Judging Based On: