- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial, informational or entertainment purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You may not send any Materials to the Site that are unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
- We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occur.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL YOU SEND
You must be 18 years of age or older to Enter the Contest. You must only send Materials to the Site if you otherwise have the necessary rights to use the Materials.
You agree that by submitting Materials to the Site, you are granting us - and any and all of our Related Parties - the non-exclusive license to broadcast, copy, and/or reproduce the Materials as part of the judging process, and for performance at the Santa Fe On Stage ™ final event. You acknowledge that we may use the Materials in accordance with the permission granted herein without notice and WITHOUT COMPENSATION, royalty, accounting, liability or obligation of any kind to you.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR RELATED PARTIES FROM ALL DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LAWYER’S FEES AND COSTS, ARISING OUT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO ANY MATERIALS YOU SEND TO THE SITE;
- YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS;
- ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE POLICY.
You agree that (i) you are the original author of the Materials or have rights to the contents of the Materials and all components thereof (including, but not limited to master recording rights and publishing rights with respect to any musical recordings), and that you have obtained all rights, consents and permissions, including but not limited to those of persons participating in the Materials, necessary to grant the rights granted herein; (ii) the Materials have not been released commercially; (iii) the Materials do not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iv) that the Materials are free and clear of any liens or claims with respect to the use of the Materials in the manner authorized herein, and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity or infringe on any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever, including but not limited to claims for re-use fees or residuals; and (v) that the Materials are not and will not be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene.
The application of interpretation hereof, shall be governed exclusively by its terms, and by the laws of the State of New Mexico.
If, for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Please Note: We may change information on this Site and/or these Terms at any time, without notice. You should regularly review these Terms for any changes. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Site, we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Site, please contact us at the above “Contact Us” address, telephone number or email.